McGraw Hill LTI – Blackboard Integration
(To download these instructions in .PDF form please click here)
Pairing an Existing Connect Account and Existing Section with McGraw Hill Connect LTIA
Before you begin, please complete the following:
1. Log-in to Blackboard and navigate to your existing Blackboard Course site with McGraw Hill Connect elements in use.
2. Delete the original McGraw Hill assignment links and gradebook columns in your Blackboard course. Click here for instructions on deleting assignment links and grade center columns.
3. From the left course menu, open the Content Area (e.g., Course Documents or Assignments) where you would like to add McGraw Hill Connect elements.
4. Click Build Content (from the top left) and select the McGraw Hill Connect LTIA link from the drop-down menu.
Once you have opened the McGraw Hill Connect LTIA, follow the steps below to pair your existing account.
1. Click Begin.
2. Login to your Connect account.
3. Click Pair with existing Connect course.
4. Locate the Connect section you want to pair with and click Select.
5. Click Go to Section Home.
6. Select the assignment(s) you want to send over to Blackboard.
7. Click on the paper stack icon and select Deploy/manage.
8. Verify the Grade Type and click Deploy.
9. The assignments should now be in the Blackboard Content area for your course and a grading column has also been created for each assignment in the course. All assignments will have the same icon in your Blackboard course.
*Please note that if you make any edits to assignments in Connect, you will need to redeploy the assignment to Blackboard to update it.
If you have any issues while connecting your course to the McGraw Hill LTI please contact the IT Service Desk for assistance.