Uploading Videos to the Streaming Server
**NOTE: Please ensure you have acquired the rights required to video stream any copyrighted material. For guidance on College practices regarding copyright please contact the libraries at: http://nclibraries.niagaracollege.ca/copyright (Sandra Szeman NOTL campus x4415 or Bianca Parisi Welland campus x7770)
- Login to the Blackboard Portal
- Select the My Apps
- Click on the Manage Streaming Web Videos link and you will be brought to the Niagara College Video Streaming Server website page.
- Click on the Upload/Manage Video Stream Files button, which will open the Upload/Manage Video Streaming Files webpage.
You may be required to update your Java version.
- Click on your Windows Start button
- In the Search Program and Files box type in the word ‘Java’, and select ‘Configure Java’ from the search results window.
- Click the Security tab
- Click Edit Site List
- Click Add
- Scroll to bottom and type or Paste http://streamingnc.niagaracollege.ca
- Click OK.