- Resetting or Changing your Password
- Password Format
- Did You get the Error Unable to Verify?
- Changing Your Recovery Information
To reset your password click on the blue box matching your current role.
Remember to “Forget the Network” in order to log into the Wi-Fi with your other devices
Password Format: (when setting, changing or resetting forgotten passwords).
It must meet 3 of the 4 criteria:
- 1 uppercase (capital) letter
- 1 lowercase (small) letter
- 1 digit
- 1 special character
Other password criteria:
- Cannot contain more than three letters concurrently of your username
- Must be a minimum of 8 and a maximum 16 characters
- Passwords cannot be reused
Computing and network users are solely responsible for security on all accounts assigned for their use and are responsible for all actions taken under this account.
Secure your password – Do not lend a friend your account by revealing your password, and do not record your password in a notebook.
Create a unique password unrelated to yourself. e.g. do not use your student number, your telephone number, a family member, pet’s or close friend’s name.
Did You get the Error “Unable to Verify”?
Please Contact us with your Full name and Student Number.
- Don’t know your student number?
- Call Registrar at 905-735-2211 ext 7500
- Call us at 905-735-2211 extension 7642
- Visit us at the Welland Campus Library or in the NOTL Campus Library
- Email us at [email protected]
- Submit a Help Desk Request
- Connect Remotely from a college or personal computer
- Select a representative or fill in the Issue Submission
Changing your Recovery information
- Open your web browser
- Navigate to aka.ms/ssprsetup
- Log in with your School email
- Click Verify for what you want to change
- Make your adjustments
- Send the Code
- Enter and confirm your code
Hours of Operation
The IT Service Desk is available for assistance during the following hours (excluding Holidays, Scheduled and Unscheduled Closures)
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.