Hours of Operation
The ITS Help Desk is available for assistance during the following hours (excluding Holidays, Scheduled and Unscheduled Closures):
Fall & Winter Terms (September – April)
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Spring & Summer Terms (May – August)
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Before contacting the Help Desk please explore our helpful articles by picking a category or searching in the convenient bar at the top of the page.
If you still require assistance, contact the Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Call us at 905-735-2211 extension 7642. We will ask for your full name and student number.
- Visit us at the Welland or Niagara-on-the-Lake campus libraries. We will request to see your staff or student card for verification of identity.
- Email us at [email protected]. We will ask for your full name and student number.
- Submit a Help Desk Request:
- Log into the Service Desk Request system
- Browse the Categories to find one relates to your situation
- Fill in the required information (be as detailed as possible please!)
- Click Submit Incident
You may also Connect Remotely from a college or personal computer.