- Click here
Courses are accessed via www.ontariolearn.com.
- Click the “Log in” button on the right of the page.
- Review the username and password links on the left side of the page to determine your login information.
Submissions and Access
You will have access to your course as per the dates stated at registration. Remember you lose all access to the course, course material, grades, and teacher as of the last day of your course.
- Make sure to backup and save all work.
- Check your grades after each assignment/test.
- Make sure you submit your work – don’t just save.
- If you have not received a grade, ask your instructor before the course has ended; it is the student’s responsibility to make sure their work has been received by the instructor by the deadlines given.
- Please be advised that access to your course will no longer be available after your last class. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure they have the necessary course material for their exam preparation before their last class. Students should be copying course material they feel necessary for exam study purposes on their personal desktop. This proactive approach will ensure you have the necessary course material to study for your exam should it be scheduled past your last class.
Note: Electronic textbooks cannot be used during exams.
- Visit www.textnet.ca
- Search for your textbook by the title of your course.
The Welland Campus Bookstore.
If you live within 100 kms of the college, you must write your proctored tests/exams at the Niagara College Welland campus.
All proctored final exam booking information will be available on the OntarioLearn Exams page.
Note: Online final exam registration begins three weeks prior to the course end date.
For OntarioLearn courses:
Embanet Helpdesk at 1-800-695-5008
ITS Helpdesk at 905-735-2211 ext. 7642.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact
Niagara College Online Learning by calling 905-735-2211 ext. 7606 or 7525,
or by email at [email protected].