Printing with Ricoh for Students
Click here for the PDF.
“What is Ricoh Store Front [RSF]?
Ricoh Store Front (RSF) is a website offered by Ricoh Management Services (RMS) that allows customers to order print products online 24/7 from within the college or outside the college. RSF offers a quick and easy print ordering experience similar to other online retail stores that you may be familiar with.”
Ricoh Management Services [RMS] 2015
How to Access RSF
Accessing the RSF
You can access the site from a web browser (such as MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome).
Click here to visit the site
Logging into RSF
- Connect to the Internet by starting your web browser.
- Enter the web address (URL) for the site in the address field at the top of the browser window. The address is: https://dsf.ricoh.ca/DSF/Companies/nc/storefront.aspx
- Under Login enter your User Name and Password.
You must register with RSF prior to logging in. Click here for instructions on creating an account.
Getting started with Ricoh
Register on the RSF system
You will need to create an account BEFORE you can submit jobs to be printed by Ricoh. This whole process takes approximately one minute. Start by clicking on the REGISTER link below the user name and password.
Your account user name and password should be something that you use commonly and can be the same as your Blackboard user name and password. The Ricoh Print centers do not have the ability to reset passwords. In the case where you cannot remember your password, follow the password recovery options provided on the webpage.
How to register your Ricoh Account
Complete the form
Complete the form by filling in all the “Yellow” shaded boxes. To remain secure do not share your login and password with any other persons. Your information should match your registration information with Niagara College.
Make sure that you check the box to accept the User Agreement and then click CONTINUE to begin placing your orders. The postal code MUST be entered in proper format ie: A1B 2C3. Please right down your security question answers. Keep it simple and easy to remember.
How to place an order for Non Copyrighted Material
Placing an order for Non Copyrighted material
There are 7 main steps in order to place an order:
- When you login, scroll to the BOTTOM of the page and click BEGIN. **You can select your campus from this screen by clicking on the ‘CHANGE’ button.
- Add files – you can upload files to the site or you can provide offline materials such as a hard copy or a CD/USB. You will physically have to drop off the hardcopy to the print center. Fill in the quantity (number of copies required) **We recommend using STUDENT as the job name.**
We recommend that you save all digital files in PDF format BEFORE you submit them online.
Failure to do so will not guarantee the correct format or layout of your document!
** When you see your document listed in the window – click the ‘NEXT’ button at the bottom to continue with your order.
- The next step in the process is to select the paper and finishing options that you would like. This can include different colour of paper, stapling, hole-punching, printing in colour, etc. The price will update automatically.
- Your uploaded file will be displayed in the gray box onscreen. If you are submitting a hard copy you must drop it off to the print center before the job can be performed. Scroll to the bottom to APPROVE the print job and click ‘ADD TO CART’.
- This is your shopping cart view – you can now select the due date and time by clicking on the ‘CALENDER’ button. **When adding more than one digital file you MUST click the ‘CONTINUE SHOPPING’ button to add these files.** When you are finished you can click the ‘CHECKOUT’ button to proceed.
- The next step is known as the review process. After you check out, you must click ‘NEXT’ to confirm that you are sending the job to the Ricoh print center at your campus.
**You MUST click the ‘PLACE MY ORDER’ button to confirm submission to the print center. The pricing will also be displayed here as a total including taxes.**
- The final step is the order confirmation screen. You can simply logout or continue shopping to submit additional jobs. **Your order history will be saved for one year in the system. You can view your order history from “my account” for quick re-ordering of past job submissions.**
How to check the status and history of my orders
Checking the status and history of my orders
Click ‘Order Status’ on the navigation bar to access the My Order History page. From this screen you have the option of REORDERING any previous job that you have submitted up to one year earlier. If you see a job marked as “shipped” it is ready to be picked up from the copy center.
How to update your profile information
Updating your profile information
Click My Account on the navigation bar to access the profile page.
- Next to Security Question, click Change. Select a new security question from the drop down list and type in the answer. Click Save. The security question is used to recover your password in case you forget.
- Next to Password, click Change. Type in the current password, a new password, confirm new password and click Save Changes.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the page. Make your changes and click Save.
Click ‘CONTACT US’ on the navigation bar to access the Customer Support page.
Click here for the Niagara College Ricoh Store Front [RSF] STUDENT USER GUIDE
Click here for the Niagara College Ricoh Store Front [RSF] FACULTY USER GUIDE
100 Niagara College Boulevard
Welland, ON L3C 7L3
135 Taylor Road
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Between L24 and the Parking Office
(end of the hall)
Across from the Armory pub
Tel: 905-735-2211 ext. 7416
Tel: 905-641-2252 ext. 4057
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM