Click here for the Brochure.
If you are printing more than 20 pages and can give a 24 hour notice try the Ricoh Print Centre.
Ricoh Print for Faculty
Ricoh Print for Students
- Student Printing in Labs
- Printing/Copying Upgrade for Students and Employees
- Changing Printers
- Deleting Print Jobs
- Printing Problems
- Wireless Printing
- Faculty Printing Information
- Connecting to a Network Printer (Staff)
- Click here to Fax
Student Printing in Labs
Click here for Step by Step instructions on printing in Labs
Printing/Copying for Students and Employees on Xerox
Click here for Step by Step instructions Xerox printing/scanning/copying
Click here for PaperCut Printing Step by Step Instructions
You may change the default printer assigned to your station (e.g. if it is not working). In the back-boned (networked) labs the printer selection is accomplished within Windows. The printer can usually be selected in the individual software’s print option. To do so:
- Choose File | Print… from within the application.
- You will be presented with the Print dialog box.
- Your print request (print job) will be sent to the printed listed in the Name: field.
- To choose a different printer click on the drop down box (down arrow) of the Name: field then select the desired printer.
Deleting Print Jobs
At the Print Release Stations, you may check the status of your print job. You can also delete a print job by selecting Cancel to the right of your document.
If the print jobs you send are appearing in the queue but are not being printed:
- Check that the printer is on and displays “Ready” in the LCD.
- If the LCD displays anything other than “Ready” contact the Service Desk @ ext. 7642.
Wireless printing is now available at the College. For students you will be able to send your print jobs to the Open Access Labs, Library and Classrooms that have network printers with Papercut release stations and Card readers attached. Please see the instructions below on how to add a printer wirelessly. We now utilize follow me printing. We now print to virtual printers that allow you to go to any print release station, can be in a lab, classroom etc and print your job.
|Share Printer Name||Function||Campus|
|Open Access Labs|
|\\printnc1\BlackAndWhite||Black/White||Welland or NOTL|
|\\printnc1\Colour||Colour||Welland or NOTL|
|\\printnc1\11×17||11×17 Paper||Welland or NOTL|
How to add a wireless printer using:
Faculty Printing Information
Exam and Test Printing
This method is solely for the purpose of printing exams and tests in computer labs.
Exam printing consists of faculty choosing to have Test/Exam printing costs put through a specific cost center. To do so please read the following:
Exam and Test Printing Instructions.
How to add a network printer on a Niagara College owned device
- Click Start go to Settings and select Printers & scanners
- Click on Add Printer or Scanner and let the list populate (there are a lot of printers)
- Once the printers are listed, find the printer you want to add, click the printer name, and click Add device
- The printer will install
If you wish to install a Niagara College network printer on a personal laptop, please contact the ITS Helpdesk for assistance. 905-735-2211 x 7642